On-site occupational health services are great for companies looking for an employee wellness program, but with the fewest workplace disruptions.
Where can Mobile Health perform on-site services?
- Corporate Offices
- After School Programs
- Meetings & Conventions
- School Campuses
- Custom Programs
What will an on-site clinic contain?
- A team of skilled medical practitioners providing the same quality customer service and medical expertise as you will find at an office location
- A sterile and efficient environment
- A wide array of health services including, but not limited to:
Benefits of On-Site Clinics For Employers
- Reduced healthcare claims and direct costs
- Increased employee engagement in company wellness initiatives
- Increased employee productivity, health, and job satisfaction/retention
- Employers who take an interest in wellness programs can see a generated savings of $6 for every $1 spent on employee wellness. These savings are generally attributed to medical cost reductions and absenteeism savings.
Benefits of On-Site Clinics For Employees
- Access to high quality healthcare
- Saved time
- Convenience of getting medical procedures done at work
- Lower health costs
- Better health!
Register an event or contact us with any questions!