Why get on-site vaccinations for your employees?
Vaccines and titers help to protect against communicable diseases. In certain environments such as schools and health sensitive workplaces, preventing the spread of some diseases is crucial, and often required by law. Common diseases usually vaccinated against in schools and workplaces include measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, and influenza. Instead of getting double vaccinations, individuals can get an antibody titer blood test to check for immunity. Scheduling on-site vaccinations with Mobile Health helps you maintain a healthy workplace and remain in compliance with industry regulations.
Common On-Site Vaccinations
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
What benefits do on-site vaccinations with Mobile Health provide?
- Convenience – We can vaccinate all your employees at work, and can vaccinate them collectively, without them having to travel
- Compliance – Our vaccinations, medical staff, and online portal remain entirely compliant with medical regulations (E.g. CDC)
- Professional – Our skilled team of medical practitioners will efficiently and safely perform vaccinations at your workplace
- Cost – Employers who invest in wellness programs generate savings of $6 for every $1 spent on employee wellness. These savings generally result from medical cost reductions and absenteeism savings.
How do I arrange on-site vaccinations for my workplace?
Scheduling on-site vaccinations is easy. Simply submit a request for a quote, and a Mobile Health account manager will respond to your request within 24 hours. The account manager will customize the onsite event to your specific needs.
On the day of your event, our medical staff will arrive with all the necessary supplies and equipment. However, you will need to provide several items to Mobile Health:
- A main point of contact
- A clean, private space (conference rooms work best)
- A table with at least two chairs
- A list of employees with appointment
What other on-site services does Mobile Health offer?
Mobile Health’s most common on-site services include: