Why get employee physicals for your company?
Employee physicals evaluate the employee’s health and fitness for work. Most physicals capture the individual’s vital signs, past medical history, allergy information, and social history data. Mobile Health works with businesses to design a physical exam package to meet their unique safety and regulatory requirements.
What do you include in a basic on-site employee physical?
Mobile Health offers customizable on-site employee physicals. However, employee physicals typically will measure, at a minimum:
- Height and weight
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Systolic and diastolic blood pressure
- Review of systems
How does my organization benefit from on-site physicals with Mobile Health?
- Convenience – We can test all of your employees at work, collectively without requiring them to travel.
- Compliance – Our tests, medical staff, and online Client Portal remain entirely compliant with medical and government regulations (e.g. OSHA).
- Reporting – Mobile Health on-site clients can access employees’ physical exam reports through our proprietary HIPAA compliant portal.
- Professional – Our skilled team of medical practitioners will efficiently and accurately perform employee physicals at your workplace.
- Cost – Employers who invest in wellness programs generate savings of $6 for every $1 spent on employee wellness. These savings generally result from medical cost reductions and absenteeism savings.
What other on-site services does Mobile Health offer?
Mobile Health’s most common on-site services include: