Why have a on-site employer drug testing program?
Ask businesses who have on-site employer drug testing programs. They can identify the program’s multiple benefits and rewards. Most with employer drug testing programs experience lower turnover rates, less absenteeism, and increased productivity. Annual and random on-site drug testing can highlight the advantage of a corporate drug screening program. The actual drug test can be performed through a urine, hair, or blood sample collected by an on-site team at your location. For industry-wide compliance, Mobile Health uses SAMHSA-certified laboratories for testing and a Medical Review Officer (MRO) for confirmations of positive results.
What do Mobile Health’s on-site drug screening services include?
Mobile Health offers customizable on-site random or annual workplace drug testing. However, onsite drug testing programs typically include:
- Forensic Toxicology Drug Testing (5,7,8,9,10,13 Panel)
- SAMHSA and DOT Certified Drug Testing
- Custom Drug Screening Packages
- Integration with Oracle’s PeopleSoft
- Online HIPAA compliant portal to access records
What benefits does on-site employer drug testing with Mobile Health provide?
- Convenience – We can test all your employees at work, and collectively, without them having to travel
- Compliance – Our tests, medical staff, and online portal remain entirely compliant with medical regulations
- Reporting – Mobile Health on-site clients can access their employees’ drug testing reports through our proprietary HIPAA compliant Client Portal.
- Professional – Our skilled team of medical practitioners will efficiently and accurately perform drug screenings at your workplace
- Cost – Employers who invest in wellness programs generate returns of $6 for every $1 spent on employee wellness. These savings generally result from medical cost reductions and absenteeism savings.
What other on-site services does Mobile Health offer?
Nearly any of Mobile Health’s occupational health and pre-employment screenings can be scaled for on-site delivery. However, most common on-site services include: