Why get biometric screenings for your employees?
Biometric screenings can help corporations form a baseline for their employees – a baseline that can be monitored over time and used to promote the health of its employees and assist a corporation with forming a workplace wellness program.
What is tested for in a biometric screening?
Mobile Health offers customizable biometric screenings, but typically a biometric screening will measure:
- Height and weight
- Systolic and diastolic blood pressure
- Total cholesterol
- HDL cholesterol
- Blood count
What are the benefits of on-site biometric screenings with Mobile Health?
- Convenience: All your employees can be tested at work, without having to travel, and can be tested collectively
- Compliance: Our tests, medical staff, and online portal are entirely compliant with medical regulations
- Reporting: Mobile Health on-site clients can access their employees biometric reports through our compliant proprietary HIPAA compliant portal.
- Professional: Our skilled team of medical practitioners will efficiently and accurately perform biometric screenings at your workplace
- Cost: Employers who take an interest in wellness programs can see a generated savings of $6 for every $1 spent on employee wellness. These savings are generally attributed to medical cost reductions and absenteeism savings.
What other on-site services does Mobile Health offer?
Mobile Health’s most common on-site services include: