Why get biometric screenings for your employees?
Biometric screenings can help corporations form a baseline for their employees. A business can monitor this baseline over time, use it to promote the health of its employees and build a workplace wellness program around it. Conducting screenings at the workplace provides an efficient method of gathering this health data at one time.
What does a Mobile Health biometric screening include?
Mobile Health offers customizable biometric screenings, but a typical screening of this type will measure:
- Height and weight
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Systolic and diastolic blood pressure
- Total cholesterol
- HDL cholesterol
- Blood count
What benefits do workplace screenings with Mobile Health provide?
- Convenience: We can test all your employees at work, and collectively, without them having to travel.
- Compliance: Our tests, medical staff, and online portal remain entirely compliant with medical regulations (e.g. CDC).
- Reporting: Mobile Health on-site clients can access their employees’ biometric reports through our proprietary HIPAA compliant Client Portal.
- Professional: Our skilled team of medical practitioners will efficiently and accurately perform biometric screenings at your workplace.
- Cost: Employers who invest in wellness programs can generate returns of $6 for every $1 spent on employee wellness. These savings generally result from medical cost reductions and absenteeism savings.
What other health services can Mobile Health offer at the workplace?
Mobile Health’s most common site-based services include: