To our Valued Clients:
There’s no reason to tell you that this has been a difficult, unpredictable, and stressful time. Everyone knows that. Times like these, however challenging, also have a way of making you look at things differently and really understand your place in the world.
Over the past several weeks, I am proud to say that Mobile Health has remained open in order to screen health care and other essential workers to ensure they do not pose any harm to the patients or individuals they serve. Our role, as a critical part of the employee supply chain, has fueled our employees’ desire to continue providing these much-needed services and highlighted that we do much more than collect drug screen specimens and draw blood. We are a vital part of the infrastructure to ensure people can work.
From performing respirator fit tests to testing for tuberculosis, I am proud to say that Mobile Health has remained a consistent and steady partner with whom our clients can rely on during this crisis. I am extremely proud of our employees and their unending commitment to our clients.
In case you have missed our daily updates, here are the highlights:
- Five out of seven of our NYC offices have remained open.
- We have over 2,700 national partnerships with urgent care and local providers (access the complete list here)
- Our waiting rooms have been rearranged to maintain a healthy and safe environment for patients. These social distancing measures, along with our aggressive cleaning schedule, ensure your employees are safe coming to our clinics.
- We are taking the temperature and performing screenings on, everyone who walks through our doors. This ensures we maintain as healthy an environment as possible.
- We have expanded our capabilities to perform respirator fit tests across the country – going so far as to make our own saccharin solution due to shortages.
If you have any questions or concerns about our services, please reach out to your account manager.
No one knows when this crisis will end, but Mobile Health will continue to be here for you.
Be safe and stay healthy.