The last few weeks have been difficult for everyone – most notably, frontline healthcare workers. We’ve seen their dedication and commitment on tired faces, blank stares, and drooping shoulders. Despite the sometimes lack of necessary personal protective equipment (PPEs) and long hours, they push forward.
Helping the Frontline
Mobile Health is doing our part as well. Our clinicians, customer service team, account managers and support staff work around the clock to ensure frontline healthcare and homecare workers get on the job faster and safer. Here’s how:
- We conduct Respiratory Fit Tests (RFTs) in our New York City clinics and on-site at various testing sites nationwide. With properly fitted masks, healthcare workers, including doctors, nurses, medical assistants, and staff, can work safely with sick patients. They enjoy peace of mind, knowing at least 95% of air particles are eliminated.
- National partnerships with over 2,700 urgent care and medical facilities provide our clients and their employees alternative healthcare options in the face of overloaded primary care providers (PCPs).
- We expedite pre-employment health screenings, diagnostic tests, and annual drug evaluations quickly, often making results available within 72 hours. This expediency assists employers who need to get workers on the job faster.
- Our ON-SITE Mobile Team can mobilize ANYWHERE nationwide to provide testing sites. We come to YOU with temperature checks, medical clearances, and Respiratory Fit Tests.
- We have rearranged clinic waiting rooms to maintain a healthy and safe environment for patients. These social distancing measures, along with our aggressive cleaning schedule, ensure your employees’ safety during routine employment screenings in our clinics.
We Are Here for YOU
Our Account Management team actively reaches out to our clients to answer questions and help quell any concerns regarding the safety of their employees. We know we face a long road ahead. Mobile Health will stand by you throughout the journey. We are all in this together.