Being your one-stop-shop for all occupational health pre-employment screening services, Mobile Health staff and partners perform many common laboratory services. Some of the most requested blood tests include:
- Titers (MMRV, Hepatitis A,B,C)
- Tuberculosis (TB): PPD implant and QuantiFERON™ TB Gold test
- Complete Blood Counts (CBC): Evaluates overall health and detects a broad range of disorders, including anemia, infection and leukemia. A complete blood count test measures several components and features of your blood, including red blood cells, white blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit, and platelets.
- Complete and Basic Metabolic Panels (BMP): A basic metabolic panel usually focuses on electrolyte imbalance, blood sugar, and blood filtration. Kidney and heart conditions can be discovered with a BMP. A comprehensive panel can return those same results, but also evaluates liver function.
- Cholesterol and Lipid Screens: Panel of blood tests that functions as an initial screening tool for abnormalities in lipids, such as cholesterol and triglycerides.
- HgA1c Testing: Identifies an individual’s average level of blood sugar over the past two to three months. It’s also called HbA1c, glycated hemoglobin test, and glycohemoglobin.
- Stool Ova & Parasites (O&P) Testing: Microscopic evaluation of a stool sample to look for parasites that may infect the lower digestive tract, causing symptoms such as diarrhea.
- Urinalysis: Test of urine to detect and manage a wide range of disorders, such as urinary tract infections (UTI), kidney disease and diabetes.