Workplace drug testing plays a very important role in any employee screening policy. Mobile Health provides employers flexible and customizable employer drug testing options such as:
- Pre-employment Drug Testing
- Annual Drug Testing
- Random Drug Testing
- Post-incident Drug Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion Drug Testing
The actual drug test can be performed through a urine, hair, or blood sample collected at a Mobile Health medical center or by an on-site team at your location.
To ensure compliance, Mobile Health uses SAMHSA certified laboratories for testing and a Medical Review Officer (MRO) for confirmations of positive results.
Drug Screening Services
- Forensic Toxicology Drug Testing (5,7,8,9,10,13 Panel)
- SAMHSA and DOT Certified Drug Testing
- Urine and Blood Alcohol Testing
- Custom Drug Screening Packages
- Integration with Oracle’s PeopleSoft
- Online HIPAA compliant portal to access records
- 7 collection sites across New York City and Long Island and a network of 2,700+ national partners
- Same day appointments available
Contact Mobile Health to arrange DOT drug testing or non-DOT drug tests.
Why have a workplace drug screening program?
The benefits and rewards of an employee drug testing program include lower turnover rates, less absenteeism, and great productivity. In the past, only businesses in regulated industries were required to drug test. Today, however, more companies launch a program to improve recruiting and reap its benefits.
In addition, many states including New York offer discounts on workers’ comp premiums for businesses that establish drug-free workplace programs. Drug-free policies are a great way to reduce drug use and medical costs while earning Workers’ Comp premium credits. Click here to learn more about how Mobile Health can help you foster a drug-free work environment and lower your Workers’ Comp costs.
Pre-employment drug panels available