Summary of Objectives
The main responsibility of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to understand the customer’s unique needs and provide outstanding service by committing to quality, professionalism and respect. In order to service the patients and clients of Mobile Health, the CSR provides support by scheduling appointments, ensuring that proper services are performed, ensuring data is entered accurately in the system, and that all information is reported back in a timely manner. The CSR troubleshoots, researches and responds to client inquiries made through the portal and the MH internal tracking system.
The CSR supports the day-to-day operation of Mobile Health by answering all incoming calls in the language queues, by processing them accordingly, and by providing the following services as needed:
- Schedules individual patients or groups of patients for health exams by phone
- Schedule exams via the appointment email, faxes or tickets
- Sends patients or clients email or fax confirmation of scheduled services
- Processes all ticket inquiries generated by the system for resolution
- Runs any medical reports as required by client
- Provides translation services so as to meet the linguistic needs of our customers
- Communicates to clients and patients through Live Chat
- Back-up for Operations including mailings of appointment letters, medical records and such
- High School Degree required, Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
- Proactive and “outside the box” thinker with a genuine desire to continuously improve
- Strong IT skills
- High energy level
- Team player
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible enough to adapt to rapid change and organizational growth
- Bilingual: Cantonese / Mandarin/English required. Excellent writing skills in Cantonese / Mandarin language
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This role also travels to our clinics in the tristate area.
Position Type / Expected Hours
This is a full time position, working Monday through Friday during business hours for a total of 7.5 hours per day.
No travel is required except for special occasions and for training purposes. Mobile Health provides compensation for the cost of travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Mobile health provides a generous benefits package including; major medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan; disability insurance coverage, a non-taxed income flex spending plan for your health care, your dependent care and your transportation costs, discounts on events and show, and other competitive benefits that support our employee’s work-life balance.