Mobile Health’s strategic associations and affiliations ensure that industry and regulatory changes are immediately incorporated into our employee health platform. Furthermore, our Account Managers work in partnership with our clients to make any procedural adjustments to accommodate your needs.
Mobile Health is an active member in the following organizations:
- New York State Association of Health Care Providers
- New York State Home Care Association
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Administration
- New York City Chamber of Commerce
- Hunts Point Chamber of Commerce
- Mobile Health Clinics Network
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- American Public Health Association
- Home Care Council of NYC
Please contact Mobile Health if you would like additional information about any of these associations and affiliations. We value these relationships and the industry-specific guidance they provide.
Keep in mind that our Account Managers are available to discuss any of the occupational health services we offer across seven Mobile Health clinics in the New York Area and 2,700+ urgent care and local providers nationwide. Account Managers can also provide information on the benefits of becoming a Mobile Health client, including the 24/7 ability to schedule appointments online, retrieve results online and review appointment reports using our secure HIPAA-compliant system.
Mobile Health occupational health and pre-employment screenings include but are not limited to employer drug testing, physical examinations for employees, Respirator Fit Testing (RFT), vaccines and titers, and more.