Workplace drug testing is a very important part of any employee screening policy. Mobile Health provides employers flexible and customizable drug testing options such as:
- Pre-employment Drug Testing
- Annual Drug Testing
- Random Drug Testing
- Post-incident Drug Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion Drug Testing
The actual drug test can be performed through a urine, hair, or blood sample collected at a Mobile Health medical center or by an on-site team at your location.
For to ensure compliance, Mobile Health uses SAMHSA certified laboratories for testing and a Medical Review Officer (MRO) for confirmations of positive results.
Drug Screening Services
- Forensic Toxicology Drug Testing (5,7,8,9,10,13 Panel)
- SAMHSA and DOT Certified Drug Testing
- Urine and Blood Alcohol Testing
- Custom Drug Screening Packages
- Integration with Oracle’s PeopleSoft
- Online HIPAA compliant portal to access records
- 6 collection sites across New York City and Long Island
- Same day appointments available
Why have a workplace drug screening program?
The benefits and rewards of an employee drug testing program are apparent to business who already have them. Most experience lower turnover rates, less absenteeism, and great productivity. These benefits were once only seen by regulated industries which were required to drug test, but today, many companies are opting to start a program to improve the recruiting.
In addition, many states including New York offer discounts on workers’ comp premiums for businesses that establish drug-free workplace programs. Drug-free policies are a great way to reduce drug use and medical costs while earning Workers’ Comp premium credits. Click here to learn more about how Mobile Health can help you foster a drug-free work environment and lower your Workers’ Comp costs.
Pre-employment drug panels available