Why get employee physicals for your company?
Employee physicals are designed to evaluate the employee’s health and their fit for work status. Most physicals capture the individual’s vital signs, past medical history, allergy information, and social history data. Mobile Health works with individuals businesses to design a physical exam package to meet unique safety and regulatory requirements.
What is tested for in a basic on-site employee physical?
Mobile Health offers customizable on-site employee physicals, but typically physicals will measure, at a minimum:
- Height and weight
- Systolic and diastolic blood pressure
- Review of systems
What are the benefits of on-site physicals with Mobile Health?
- Convenience – All your employees can be tested at work, without having to travel, and can be tested collectively
- Compliance – Our tests, medical staff, and online portal are entirely compliant with medical regulations
- Reporting – Mobile Health on-site clients can access their employees physical exam reports through our compliant proprietary HIPAA compliant portal.
- Professional – Our skilled team of medical practitioners will efficiently and accurately perform employee physicals at your workplace
- Cost – Employers who take an interest in wellness programs can see a generated savings of $6 for every $1 spent on employee wellness. These savings are generally attributed to medical cost reductions and absenteeism savings.
What other on-site services does Mobile Health offer?
Mobile Health’s most common on-site services include: