Why have a workplace drug screening program?
The benefits and rewards of an employee drug testing program are apparent to businesses who already have them. Most experience lower turnover rates, less absenteeism, and increased productivity. Annual and random on-site drug testing can bring to light the advantage of a corporate drug screening program. The actual drug test can be performed through a urine, hair, or blood sample collected by an on-site team at your location. For industry-wide compliance, Mobile Health uses SAMHSA certified laboratories for testing and a Medical Review Officer (MRO) for confirmations of positive results.
Mobile Health’s on-site drug screening services include:
- Forensic Toxicology Drug Testing (5,7,8,9,10,13 Panel)
- SAMHSA and DOT Certified Drug Testing
- Custom Drug Screening Packages
- Integration with Oracle’s PeopleSoft
- Online HIPAA compliant portal to access records
What are the benefits of on-site drug testing with Mobile Health?
- Convenience – All your employees can be tested at work, without having to travel, and can be tested collectively
- Compliance – Our tests, medical staff, and online portal are entirely compliant with medical regulations
- Reporting – Mobile Health on-site clients can access their employees drug test results through our compliant proprietary HIPAA compliant portal.
- Professional – Our skilled team of medical practitioners will efficiently and accurately drug testing screenings at your workplace
- Cost – Employers who take an interest in wellness programs can see a generated savings of $6 for every $1 spent on employee wellness. These savings are generally attributed to medical cost reductions and absenteeism savings.
What other on-site services does Mobile Health offer?
Mobile Health’s most common on-site services include: