Summary of Objectives:
Mobile Health is a growing occupational healthcare organization that utilizes technology solutions and customer service to fuel its growth. Mobile Health owns and operates six facilities in New York City and is a leading provider of employee screening services, providing over 150,000 drug screens and related physical exams each year. Mobile Health clients also have access to a growing network of 60+ facilities in throughout the Northeast for employee screening services.
The primary function of the IT Project Coordinator is to coordinate the daily responsibilities for short-term IT-related projects, manage the service desk ticket tracking system for all IT-related items, and provide backup IT support services to end users.
- Own the day-to-day management and responsibility for software debugging and short-term IT-related projects.
- Assist the IT Manager with coordinating, planning, and following up on long-term IT-related projects.
- Participate and support project meetings by communicating meeting notes, action items, risks and issues to ensure project team members goals are aligned.
- Understand MH systems, databases, business processes, web applications, procedures, interfaces, and clients to become the in-house expert for troubleshooting existing systems and setting up new systems.
- Regular interaction with clients, internal and external developers, and senior leadership team.
- Create training documents and train internal and external stakeholders as needed.
- Identify and research programming and interface-related problems.
- Organize and prioritize bug-fixes, feature requests, and related issues.
- Assist with feature testing and quality assurance.
- Manage service desk ticket tracking system to receive, analyze, resolve, and close user requests related to software debugging.
- Work with outside vendors to support infrastructure, connectivity, and server management.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3 years of experience in IT project coordination or software project management
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects, resolve and escalate software issues and prioritize technical resources.
- Basic understanding of coding and software development
- Independent and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to understand and a passion for Information Technology.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Customer service and technical background preferred.
- Basic understanding of medical terminology preferred.
Mobile Health prides itself on its hard working, yet fun culture. Holiday parties, team building outings, kickball and summer picnics are some of the events you can expect as a team member. The office is outfitted with a dartboard, games, popcorn maker, snacks, and a chalkboard. All of these elements support our belief that you have to enjoy your work!
Position Type / Expected Hours
This is a full-time exempt position.
No travel is required except for special occasions and for training purposes. Mobile Health provides compensation for the cost of travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Mobile Health’s Values
All employees are hired and evaluated based on sustaining our core values, named IDirect:
Send resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Mobile health provides a generous benefits package including; major medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan; disability insurance coverage, a non-taxed income flex spending plan for your health care, your dependent care and your transportation costs, discounts on events and show, and other competitive benefits that support our employee’s work-life balance.